Poster abstract submission can be closed early if all poster display spaces are occupied
- Please note that we only accept abstracts through our website submission form.
- We cannot accept abstracts through email or as email attachments.
- Please note that it will not be possible to submit abstracts after the deadline. The website executes the deadline automatically without human intervention.
If you are no longer able to attend EUROISMAR 2019 for whatever reason, please kindly withdraw your abstract.
All authors and co-authors of an abstract will receive a confirmation email after submission with a unique ID number assigned to your abstract.
- For the Authors field, you can use the "Search" button to find yourself and other co-authors. If you do not find them, you can add them manually.
- At least one person must be specified as the Speaker/Presenter of the Talk/Poster.
- You can reorder the list of authors and co-authors. You can also choose to organize them alphabetically using the A>Z button.
- The Content field (300 words) allows Markdown and LaTeX input, which will allow you to use basic formatting as well as insert superscript, subscript, and mathematical/Greek symbols.
- Please do not include figures and images in the abstract.
- Please note that any references you wish to include have to be within the 300 words limit. Any text submitted in the comments field or other text fields will not be included in the abstract book.
- In the Comments field, you can provide additional information about your work, such as a recent submission of a manuscript and/or patent based on this work. Your comments will be visible to the reviewers of the abstract, but will not be printed in the abstract book.
- You have to select at least one Track for your abstract. Ideally, please do not select more than 3 tracks. Your abstract will most likely be placed into one of your selected tracks, though it may be placed in a different track at the discretion of the scientific committee and reviewers.
If you need further help or a step-by-step video, please see this page:
For all inquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org