Thanks to the generosity of the Suraj Manrao Science Fund, we are pleased to announce that there will be 12 poster awards of 100 Euros each for the best posters.
The Poster Awards are judged based on scientific merit. The Award Selection Committee will select the posters which they deemed worthy of this award based on the display and presentation of posters during EUROISMAR 2019.
The following poster awardees were announced during the Prize Session on Friday 30 August at 13:30-14:10.
- P067: Quentin Chappuis (Univ Lyon)
- P135: Lena Marie Funke (University of Münster)
- P165: Linn Haase (Universität Greifswald)
- P145: Angeliki Giannoulis (Weizmann Institute)
- P188: You Huang (University of Science and Technology of China)
- P226: Domarin Khago (US National Cancer Institute)
- P241: Vitaly Kozinenko (ITC SB RAS)
- P294: João Medeiros-Silva (Utrecht University)
- P297: Andreas Meyer (Max-Planck-Institute for Biophysical Chemistry)
- P374: Alexandre Poulhazan (Université du Québec à Montréal)
- P397: Malgorzata Rytel (University of Warsaw)
- P412: Maarten Schledorn (ETH Zürich)
- P437: Lucas Siemons (University College London)
- P497: Seth Vigneron (UCSF)
- P513: Seungman Yu (Gimcheon University of Korea)
- P585: Caitlin Quinn (University of Delaware)